On the Eleventh Day of Christmas... I Shared my December Favourites

Leave a Comment
Keeping it relatively short this month as most of my money went towards Christmas and I'm still waiting for my main present to arrive (just making Christmas last that little bit longer) so there isn't too much to share.

Jumper
I got some money for Christmas and most of it has gone on the above mentioned present which has not arrived yet. The remainder though went towards this gorgeous jumper that I got from Debenhams having seen a colleague model it so stylishly #sorrynotsorry. When it arrived my mum tried it on and promptly ordered in grey. Since we're the same size, I'm hoping we can share.
 
Onesie
When we went up to see my uncle before Christmas, he gave me my present all wrapped and I couldn't figure out what it was at all from its squishiness. Imagine my delight on Christmas morning when I unwrapped the most luxurious onesie I have even seen. Most of my onesies are from Primani, but this wasn't any onesie. This was an M&S onesie! 
Scarf & Stationery
I also got this lush scarf from my manager for Christmas. She also got me some pink pens and a notebook (with an owl on it). She clearly knows me very well.
Younique
I may have gone a little one the top with the make-up this month, but we had some amazing offers on, plus I needed to stock up on some basics and it worked out better if I bought a collection that included said basics. 

The December Kudos was good little bargain. It included a Limited Edition Evening Carrying Case with a Splurge Cream Shadow in whatever colour you wanted (I chose Victorious), a Lucrative Lip Gloss in Lucid and Precision Eyeliner Pencil in Polar, both of which were exclusive colours for the Kudos. 
Then in the collection I got the Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain in Skittish (not shown) and the Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette 5 as well as some more primer and foundation. Oh and I got the Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder in Awestruck too.
Then Younique announced that the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ had been reformulated so I got those to try out before the release. I also had some Y-Cash to use so I got the Moodstruck Opulence Lipstick in Fortunate and the Lucrative Lip Gloss in Ladylike.

That's it for this month. See you next month for more of my favourites.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig